Tuesday, 29 November 2011
HOMEWORK MY PLACE LIVE
i live in IOI resort near Puchong, Malaysia. This is not necessarily my place but i was told that where i live at the moment should be my place. An image to describe this would be the resort from a birds eye view but also looking from an angle showing the pool's small waterfall all the way to the tall neighboring building next to mine. not forgetting the six small that in one i take residence in. I can think of a few better countries than Malaysia mainly just me loving my nationalities i prefer nice cold Latvia, United States of America, and Australia. I prefer latvia because of the coolness. I prefer america because of the level of modern stuff and some of my family lives there, and i prefer Australia because of the nice people that take residence alongside my relatives there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment