Saturday, 19 November 2011

ELP 2 Reflection

What were the key success criteria?
Have you achieved them? Explain why or why not
 -  to research the main features of your chosen ecosystem
    -  to be able to show these features in the form of a diorama
    -  to be able to accurately name and label the key features
I believe that i have reached the first success criteria because my mind is overflowing with facts about the rainforest.

I believe that i could have put a little more effort into my diorama after seeing Lakshman's diorama. But i also know that i have shown the key features and did just a tad bit more than needed.

I think i did well for the naming and labeling because i named labeled and actually described what they were doing.
 
What did you learn from this learning opportunity? 
I learnt about how you can express things easily with dioramas. But that is not the main thing that i learnt. It is that the rainforest is a dangerous place if messed with but when you know how to respect and live in sync with the rainforest it is easy to see its natural beauty.
 
Why did I learn it?
What value does this learning have? What impact does it have on how I live my life?

It taught me to respect nature which is a useful skill during these times when the nature of the world is already in distress.
 
How did I learn it?
What thinking skills did I use? Who helped me? How did they help me?
 
I mainly learnt by thinking logically step by step if you see my research notes and see the area about climate that is a good example. But where i got the information for the logical thinking is the internet.

What did I learn about how I learn?

I learnt about how you can express things easily with dioramas. But that is not the main thing that i learnt. It is that the rainforest is a dangerous place if messed with but when you know how to respect and live in sync with the rainforest it is easy to see its natural beauty.
 
I mainly learnt by thinking logically step by step if you see my research notes and see the area about climate that is a good example. But where i got the information for the logical thinking is the internet.

I copied from above because this is just the same questions put together.

What can I do next time to improve my learning?
Think about the key thinking skills. 
Set yourself 3 achievable targets to help you develop.

-I need to earn to take other peoples way of thinking to help develop mine.
-I should learn to synthesis my ideas a little more (link).
-I could be a little less logical because when i think logical i get off subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment